February 5, 2024 – Panama City, Panama
The Taraxa Protocol Foundation has launched a $10 million grant program to drive growth in Taraxa’s unique EVM-compatible BlockDAG layer one ecosystem after an overwhelmingly successful on-chain governance approval.
The Taraxa grant program is open to any individual, team and organizations of any type.
Funds will be granted specifically for technical development with an emphasis on driving usage and growth within the Taraxa ecosystem and are disbursed according to quantifiable milestones.
Building on Taraxa presents a unique opportunity for developers to experience the benefits of the world’s first and only native EVM-compatible decentralized network built with the BlockDAG architecture.
Here are just a few of the reasons why builders should consider building the next big idea on Taraxa.
- A unique opportunity to build on BlockDAG lockDAG is the next evolutionary step up from blockchain, able to achieve stunning throughput and low latency without sacrificing security and decentralization by enabling parallel block processing on the network instead of just one block at a time.
- True EVM compatibility ny DApp that works on Ethereum just works on Taraxa no need to learn new languages, frameworks or tooling.
- Fast and low-cost ith peak throughput of 5,000 TPS (transactions per second), sub-second block times, instant block inclusion and under four-second finalization, working on Taraxa is fast and smooth, with each transaction costing next to nothing.
- True finality ero risk of transactions being reversed, Taraxa’s ‘true finality’ guarantees that when a transaction is finalized under four seconds t is finalized forever.
- Front-running prevention Taraxa’s architecture and speed minimize and fragment the network’s mem pool, making it almost impossible and definitively unprofitable for DeFi transactions to be targeted for front-running.
- Supportive community Taraxa’s community is highly engaged and the development team is helpful to a fault. Not only will the user be building on a network backed by the best technology in the world, but also they will receive the full support, attention and participation from Taraxa’s community.
The upcoming ‘ficus root bridge’ in mid-2024 further strengthens the Taraxa ecosystem’s utility, asset diversity and cross-chain liquidity.
DeFi builders don’t have to worry about fragmented assets or liquidity since they…